LICHAMP General Purpose Masking Tape 1 inch, 2 Pack Orange Masking Paper, 1 inch x 55 Yards x 2 Rolls
1. Good instant adhesion that sticks to a wide variety of surfaces and helps reduce labor.
2. Good holding power to help resist lifting or curling.
3. Crepe paper backing provides conformability for easy handling and application.
4. Easily hand tearable, yet resists slivering.
5. Special backsize treatment provides easy to use controlled unwind.
6. Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
How to use:
1. Clean Surface: The surface should be clean, dry and dust-free so the tape sticks properly.
2. Apply Tape: Lay tape onto the surface, pressing down as you go. Don’t stretch the tape, or it may lift or break.
3. Secure Tape: Press tape down firmly with a smooth edge, like a putty knife or credit card.
4. Let Tape Set: Wait about 30 to 60 minutes before you begin painting.
5. Wait: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Check the paint can for the manufacturer’s dry times.
6. Score: Use a putty knife or razor blade to score along the edge of the tape. This prevents paint from being pulled up with the tape and from cracking along the paint line.
7. Tape: Taking your time, lift up the painter’s tape and pull it back on itself, removing at a 45 degree angle. If adhesive sticks to the surface, try a 90-degree angle.
8. Clean Finish: You’ll get a sharp, clean line and a professional looking paint job!
Typical Physical Properties:
Adhesion to Steel: 25 oz./in. width (27 N/100 mm)
Tensile Strength: 19 lbs./in. width (333 N/100 mm)
Elongation at Break: 8%
Tape Thickness: 4.4 mils (0.11 mm)
Temperature Use Range: Up to 200°F (93°C) for 30 minutes
Store under normal conditions of 70°F (21°C) and 50% R.H. in the original carton.
After sticking the tape, proper pressure can effectively improve the stickiness.
Masking tape should take into account the balance between the continuous stickiness and easy to tear with no residue. If you want strong adhesion when you use it, you can press along the tape properly with your hand after the tape is affixed.
General purpose masking tape provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces in a number of fields, light bundling, packaging and closing, and light duty masking and sealing etc.
Premium adhesive can be easily removed with no residue left behind, no need to worry about cleaning up sticky spots on walls after painting or on items that you have labeled.
Easy to tear and remove, good holding power to help resist lifting or curling, special backsize treatment provides easy to use controlled unwind.
Crepe paper backing provides conformability for easy handling and application, easily hand tearable and resists slivering.
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, contact us through our email at any time you want, and we’ll issue you a refund, to ensure you have a nice shopping experience in our store.